Skip to Main Content
Oregon's forest products industry: 1976.Author(s): James O. Howard; Bruce A. Hiserote
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-079. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 109 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.70 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the findings of a 100-percent canvas of the primary forest products industry in Oregon for 1976. Tabular presentation includes characteristics of the industry log consumption and disposition of mill residues. Accompanying the tables is a descriptive analysis of conditions and trends in the industry.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, James O.; Hiserote, Bruce A. 1976. Oregon''s forest products industry: 1976. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-079. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 109 p
Keywordsforest products industry, wood utilization, wood waste utilization, mill operations/products, Oregon
- California's forest industry, 1976.
- California's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1994.
XML: View XML