Skip to Main Content
California's forest industry, 1976.Author(s): Bruce A. Hiserote; James O. Howard
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-080. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 103 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.90 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the findings of a 100-percent canvas of the primary forest products industry in California for 1976. Tabular presentation includes characteristics of the industry log consumption and disposition of mill residues. Accompanying the tables is a descriptive analysis of conditions and trends in the industry.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHiserote, Bruce A.; Howard, James O. 1978. California''s forest industry, 1976. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-080. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 103 p
Keywordsforest products industries, wood utilization, wood waste utilization, mill operation/products, California
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1976.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1992.
- California's forest products industry: 1994.
XML: View XML