Skip to Main Content
1972 Oregon timber harvest.Author(s): J.D. Jr. Lloyd
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-049. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 2 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (110 KB)
DescriptionThe 1972 Oregon timber harvest of 9.6 billion board feet was 602 million board feet (6.7 percent) above the 1971 harvest. Western Oregon's harvest rose 8 percent and eastern Oregon's harvest rose 2 percent.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLloyd, J.D. Jr. 1973. 1972 Oregon timber harvest. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-049. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 2 p
- 1971 Oregon timber harvest.
- Michigan timber industry--an assessment of timber product output and use, 1994.
- 1969 Oregon timber harvest.
XML: View XML