Skip to Main Content
United States trade in forest products, 1978 To 1987.Author(s): John T. Chmelik; David J. Brooks; Richard W. Haynes
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-240. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 108 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (6.0 MB)
DescriptionTables summarize volume and unit value of United States trade in forest products. Import and export data are shown for 18 groups of commodities aggregated from 800 individual commodity items; original data were collected and reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Data given for each commodity group include detail on trading partners and information on shipments through four regional aggregations of U.S. Customs Service Districts.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationChmelik, John T.; Brooks, David J.; Haynes, Richard W. 1989. United States trade in forest products, 1978 To 1987. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-240. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 108 p
Keywordsimports, exports, customs districts, trading partners, forest products
- United States trade in wood products, 1978?2005.
- Economic and environmental effects of accelerated tariff liberalization in the forest products sector.
- U.S. forest products trade policies: what are the options.
XML: View XML