Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for Oregon, January 1, 1973.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett; Grover A. Choate
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-056. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 37 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.3 MB)
DescriptionTimber resource statistics as of January 1, 1973, for the State of Oregon show total land area, commercial timberland area, and growing stock and sawtimber inventory volumes by county and owner group. Growth and removals are shown by Forest Survey inventory unit for 1972. Each National Forest is updated to January 1, 1973, as well as each Bureau of Land Management District in western Oregon.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBassett, Patricia M.; Choate, Grover A. 1974. Timber resource statistics for Oregon, January 1, 1973. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-056. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 37 p
Keywordsforest surveys (Oregon), resources (timber), statistics (timber)
- Timber resource statistics for Washington, January 1, 1973.
- Timber resources of western Oregon—highlights and statistics.
- Timber resources of Douglas County, Oregon.
XML: View XML