Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of northern interior California, 1970.Author(s): Charles L. Bolsinger
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-065. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 85 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.1 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a timber resource inventory in Lassen, Modoc, Siskiyou, Shasta, and Trinity Counties, California. Included are detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and removals and a discussion of the current timber resource and timber industry situation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBolsinger, Charles L. 1976. Timber resources of northern interior California, 1970. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-065. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 85 p
Keywordsforest surveys (north central California), resources (forest), statistics (forest)
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
- Timber resources of the Sacramento area, California, 1972.
XML: View XML