Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of Douglas County, Oregon.Author(s): Colin D. MacLean
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-066. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 49 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.7 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1973 timber resource inventory of Douglas County, Oregon. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and cut are presented. A discussion of the present resource situation highlights the condition of cutover lands and the opportunities for silvicultural treatment.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMacLean, Colin D. 1976. Timber resources of Douglas County, Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-066. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 49 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), resources (timber), southwest Oregon, Douglas County
- Timber resources of southwest Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
- Timber resources in areas developed for nonforest use in western Washington.
XML: View XML