Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of southwest Oregon.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-072. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 38 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.6 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents statistics from a 1973 inventory of timber resources of Douglas County and from a 1974 inventory of timber resources of Coos, Curry, Jackson, and Josephine Counties, Oregon. Tables presented are of forest area and of timber volume, growth, and mortality.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBassett, Patricia M. 1979. Timber resources of southwest Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-072. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 38 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), resources (timber), Oregon (southwest)
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
- Timber resources of west-central Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics of the northern interior resource area of California.
XML: View XML