Skip to Main Content
California's forest products industry: 1992.Author(s): Franklin R. Ward
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-206. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 76 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (3.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the findings of a survey of primary forest products industries in California for 1992. The survey included the following sectors: lumber; pulp and board; shake and shingle; export; and post, pole, and piling. Veneer and plywood mills are not included because they could not be presented without disclosing critical details. Tables, presented by sector and for the industry as a whole, include characteristics of the industry, nature and flow of logs consumed, and disposition of mill residues.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWard, Franklin R. 1995. California''s forest products industry: 1992. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-206. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 76 p
Keywordsforest products industry, mill surveys, wood utilization, mill residues, California
- California's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1994.
- Oregon's forest products industry: 1992.
XML: View XML