Skip to Main Content
Forest area and timber resources of the San Joaquin area, California.Author(s): Charles L. Bolsinger
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-075. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 80 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.14 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents statistics on forest area and timber volume and a description of the recent and future timber situations in Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Mono, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tulare, and Tuolumne Counties, California.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBolsinger, Charles L. 1978. Forest area and timber resources of the San Joaquin area, California. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-075. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 80 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), California (central)
- Timber resources of the Sacramento area, California, 1972.
- Timber resource statistics of the Sacramento resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
XML: View XML