Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Forest area and timber resources of the San Joaquin area, California.Author(s): Charles L. Bolsinger
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-075. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 80 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.14 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents statistics on forest area and timber volume and a description of the recent and future timber situations in Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Mono, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tulare, and Tuolumne Counties, California.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBolsinger, Charles L. 1978. Forest area and timber resources of the San Joaquin area, California. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-075. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 80 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), California (central)
- Timber resources of the Sacramento area, California, 1972.
- Timber resource statistics of the Sacramento resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
XML: View XML