Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of west-central Oregon.Author(s): David M. Jacobs
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-076. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 22 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (880 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents statistics from a 1975 timber resource inventory of Benton, Lane, Lincoln, and Linn Counties, Oregon. Tables are of forest area, timber volume, growth, and mortality.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJacobs, David M. 1978. Timber resources of west-central Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-076. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 22 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), resources (timber), west-central Oregon
- Timber resources of northern interior California, 1970.
- Considering departures from current timber harvesting policies: case studies of four communities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
XML: View XML