Skip to Main Content
Timber resources of northwest Oregon.Author(s): Mary A. Mei
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-082. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 41 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.7 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents statistics from a 1976 timber resource inventory of 10 counties in northwest Oregon: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Tillamook, Washington, and Yamhill. Tables presented are of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMei, Mary A. 1979. Timber resources of northwest Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-082. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 41 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Oregon (northwest), northwest Oregon
- Timber resource statistics for non-federal forest land in northwest Oregon.
- Timber resources of southwest Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics for timberland outside National Forests in eastern Oregon.
XML: View XML