Skip to Main Content
Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.Author(s): Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-083. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 64 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.30 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes the findings of a 1972 inventory of the forest land area and timber resources of a 10-county area on California's central coast. Included are detailed tables of area, timber volume, timber growth and harvest, and mortality. The report includes a discussion of the current timber resources and some potential limitations on their availability.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswald, Daniel D. 1979. Forests and timber resources of California''s central coast. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-083. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 64 p
Keywordsforest surveys, timber resources, resources (forest), California (coastal)
- Timber resources of the Sacramento area, California, 1972.
- Timber resources of northern interior California, 1970.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
XML: View XML