Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for southwest Washington.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett; Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-091. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 31 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.1 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1978 timber-resource inventory of six counties in southwest Washington: Clark, Cowlitz, Lewis, Pacific, Skamania, and Wahkiakum. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBassett, Patricia M.; Oswald, Daniel D. 1981. Timber resource statistics for southwest Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-91. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 31 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), southwest Washington, Washington (southwest)
- Preliminary timber resource statistics for southwest Washington.
- Timber resource statistics for western Washington.
- Washington's public and private forests.
XML: View XML