Skip to Main Content
Change in area and ownership of private timberland in western Oregon between 1961-1962 and 1973-1976.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-092. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 14 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (540 KB)
DescriptionA reinventory in 1973-76 of permanent inventory plots established in 1961-62 on western Oregon's forest industry and other private timberland provides data by ownership of timberland losses to nonforest land uses and changes in private ownership of timberland between inventories.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1981. Change in area and ownership of private timberland in western Oregon between 1961-1962 and 1973-1976. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-92. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 14 p
Keywordsland owners, timberland, timber resources, land use, Oregon (western)
- Land ownership patterns in the Tanana River basin, Alaska, 1984.
- Forest cover dynamics in the Pacific Northwest west side: regional trends and predictions.
- Forest resources of Prince William Sound and Afognak Island, Alaska: their character and ownership, 1978.
XML: View XML