Skip to Main Content
Change in area and ownership of private timberland in western Oregon between 1961-1962 and 1973-1976.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-092. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 14 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (540 KB)
DescriptionA reinventory in 1973-76 of permanent inventory plots established in 1961-62 on western Oregon's forest industry and other private timberland provides data by ownership of timberland losses to nonforest land uses and changes in private ownership of timberland between inventories.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1981. Change in area and ownership of private timberland in western Oregon between 1961-1962 and 1973-1976. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-92. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 14 p
Keywordsland owners, timberland, timber resources, land use, Oregon (western)
- Land ownership patterns in the Tanana River basin, Alaska, 1984.
- Forest cover dynamics in the Pacific Northwest west side: regional trends and predictions.
- Forest resources of Prince William Sound and Afognak Island, Alaska: their character and ownership, 1978.
XML: View XML