Skip to Main Content
Questionnaires for research: an annotated bibliography on design, construction, and use.Author(s): Dale R. Potter; Kathryn M. Sharpe; John C. Hendee; Roger N. Clark
Source: Res. Pap. PNW-RP-140. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 85 p
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.1 MB)
DescriptionQuestionnaires as social science tools are used increasingly to study people aspects of outdoor recreation and other natural resource fields. An annotated bibliography including subjective evaluations of each article and a keyword list is presented for 193 references to aid researchers and managers in the design, construction, and use of mail questionnaires.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPotter, Dale R.; Sharpe, Kathryn M.; Hendee, John C.; Clark, Roger N. 1972. Questionnaires for research: an annotated bibliography on design, construction, and use. Res. Pap. PNW-RP-140. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 85 p
Keywordsbibliography, questionnaires, recreation, natural resources, public opinion surveys, research
- An annotated bibliography of the effects of logging on fish of the Western United States and Canada.
- Research in adaptive management: working relations and the research process.
- Measuring the attitudes and awareness of environmental education camp users
XML: View XML