Skip to Main Content
Publications of the Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station.Author(s): Mildred I. Hoyt; Edith P. Tomkins
Source: Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 72 p
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionListing of the numbered series lists and anonymous miscellaneous publications published by the Pacific Northwest Research Station through 1964.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoyt, Mildred I.; Tomkins, Edith P. 1965. Publications of the Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 72 p
- Pacific Northwest ecoclass codes for seral and potential natural communities.
- 1957 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- Silvicultural use of herbicides in Pacific Northwest forests.
XML: View XML