Skip to Main Content
28. Fern Canyon (Meier 1979)Author(s): Sheauchi Cheng
Source: In: Cheng, Sheauchi. tech. ed. 2004. Forest Service Research Natural Areas in California. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-188. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture: 103-147
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.9 MB)
DescriptionThis established RNA is on the San Dimas Experimental Forest, within the Angeles National Forest. It is approximately 6 miles (10 km) N. of the city of Claremont. It occupies portions of seven sects. in T1N, R8W SBBM (34°12'N., 117°43'W.), USGS Mt. Baldy quad (fig. 58). Ecological subsection – San Gabriel Mountains (M261Bd).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCheng, Sheauchi, tech. ed. 2004. 28. Fern Canyon (Meier 1979). In: Cheng, Sheauchi. tech. ed. 2004. Forest Service Research Natural Areas in California. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-188. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture: 103-147
- 55. Mayfield (Imper 1991b)
- 69. Red Butte-Red Fir Ridge (Shasta Red Fir) (Imper 1988b, Cheng 1996d)
- 1. Adorni (Cheng 1997a, Sawyer 1981a)
XML: View XML