Skip to Main Content
55. Mayfield (Imper 1991b)Author(s): Sheauchi Cheng
Source: In: Cheng, Sheauchi. tech. ed. 2004. Forest Service Research Natural Areas in California. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-188. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture: 189-229
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionThis candidate RNA is on the Lassen National Forest in Siskiyou County. It is approximately 37 air miles (60 km) due E. of Mount Shasta and about 27 miles (43 km) N. of Fall River Mills. The cRNA lies within the Hat Creek Ranger District. Its boundaries include parts of sections 10, 11, 12, 14, and 15 of T40N, R3E MDM (41°19'N., 122°36'W.), USGS Hambone quad (fig. 112). Ecological subsection – Medicine Lake Lava Flows (M261Dh).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCheng, Sheauchi, tech. ed. 2004. 55. Mayfield (Imper 1991b). In: Cheng, Sheauchi. tech. ed. 2004. Forest Service Research Natural Areas in California. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-188. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture: 189-229
- 28. Fern Canyon (Meier 1979)
- 69. Red Butte-Red Fir Ridge (Shasta Red Fir) (Imper 1988b, Cheng 1996d)
- 1. Adorni (Cheng 1997a, Sawyer 1981a)
XML: View XML