Skip to Main Content
...Toward complete use of eastern Oregon's forest resources.Author(s): Donald R. Gedney
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-003. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 71 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (12 MB)
DescriptionEastern Oregon's economy is definitely timber oriented. Few other segments of its economy have contributed as much to its development or promise more for future growth. The greatest opportunity for expansion through use of its forest resources lies in the direction of greater product diversification and product refinement.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGedney, Donald R. 1963. ...Toward complete use of eastern Oregon''s forest resources. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-003. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 71 p
- Florida's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
- Proceedings: linking healthy forests and communities through Alaska value-added forest products.
- Economies in transition: an assessment of trends relevant to management of the Tongass National Forest.
XML: View XML