Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for northeast Washington.Author(s): John W. Hazard
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-004. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 30 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.25 MB)
DescriptionThis publication summarizes the results of the third inventory of six northeast Washington counties: Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman. The collection of field data was made during the years 1957 to 1961 in three separate inventory projects.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHazard, John W. 1963. Forest statistics for northeast Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-004. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station: 30 p
- Estimation procedures for the combined 1990s periodic forest inventories of California, Oregon, and Washington.
- The hardwoods of California's timberlands, woodlands, and savannas.
- Projecting other public inventories for the 2005 RPA timber assessment update.
XML: View XML