Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Chelan and Douglas Counties, Washington, 1959-60.Author(s): John W. Hazard
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-005. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 26 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.39 MB)
DescriptionThis publication summarizes the results of the second forest inventory of Chelan and Douglas Counties, Washington. The collection of field data outside the National Forest was initiated in Chelan County in 1959, in Douglas County in 1960, and completed in both counties in 1960. National Forest resource data were collected during the period 1952 to 1958, and revised to include the recent withdrawal of the Glacier Peak Wilderness Area.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHazard, John W. 1963. Forest statistics for Chelan and Douglas Counties, Washington, 1959-60. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-005. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 26 p
- Timber resource statistics for western Oregon, 1997.
- National forest timber supply and stumpage markets in the western United States.
- Timber resource statistics for the north interior resource area of California.
XML: View XML