Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for northwest Oregon.Author(s): Melvin E. Metcalf; John W. Hazard
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-007. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 38 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.52 MB)
DescriptionThis publication summarizes the results of the latest reinventory of 10 counties in northwest Oregon: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Tillamook, Washington, and Yamhill. This block of counties is one of 10 such blocks set up in the States of Oregon and Washington by the Forest Survey to facilitate orderly reinventories of the timber resources. Each block will be reinventoried at 10-year intervals and the results published in a single report for the block. The five blocks in Oregon are northwest Oregon, west-central Oregon, southwest Oregon, central Oregon, and northeast Oregon.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMetcalf, Melvin E.; Hazard, John W. 1964. Forest statistics for northwest Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-007. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 38 p
- Forest statistics for west central Oregon.
- Forest statistics for southwest Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics for central Oregon.
XML: View XML