Skip to Main Content
Hardwood timber resources of the Douglas-fir subregion.Author(s): Melvin E. Metcalf
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-011. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 12 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (460 KB)
DescriptionThe statistics on hardwood timber volume and type area presented here are being made available in response to the increasing interest in this resource in western Oregon and western Washington. These estimates are based on data obtained by the U.S. Forest Service in the course of timber inventories carried out by National Forest Administration on National Forest lands and by the nationwide Forest Survey on the remaining public and private lands.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMetcalf, Melvin E. 1965. Hardwood timber resources of the Douglas-fir subregion. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-011. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 12 p
- Timber resource statistics for Oregon.
- Washington's public and private forests.
- Timber resource statistics for nonnational forest land in western Washington, 2001.
XML: View XML