Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for southwest Washington.Author(s): John W. Hazard
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-015. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.9 MB)
DescriptionThis publication summarizes the results of the third reinventory of six counties in southwest Washington: Clark, Cowlitz, Lewis, Pacific, Skamania, and Wahkiakurn. This block of 6 counties is one of 10 such blocks set up in the States of Oregon and Washington by the Forest Survey to facilitate orderly reinventories of the timber resources. Each block will be reinventoried at 10-year intervals and the results published in a single report for the block. The five blocks in Washington are southwest Washington, Olympic, Puget Sound, central Washington, and eastern Washington.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHazard, John W. 1965. Timber resource statistics for southwest Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-015. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
- Forest statistics for northwest Oregon.
- Forest statistics for southwest Oregon.
- Forest statistics for west central Oregon.
XML: View XML