Skip to Main Content
1965 Washington timber harvest.Author(s): Brian R. Wall
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-018. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 2 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (110 KB)
DescriptionWashington's timber harvest increased for the fourth consecutive year in 1965 to 6.5 billion board feet. This 4-percent increase was not as great as the 15 percent experienced in 1964. The total timber harvest reached the highest level since 1929, with most of the increased production occurring in western Washington.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWall, Brian R. 1966. 1965 Washington timber harvest. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-018. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 2 p
- 1971 Washington timber harvest.
- Timber resources and the timber economy of Okanogan County, Washington.
- 1977 Washington timber harvest.
XML: View XML