Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for central Oregon.Author(s): John M. Berger
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-024. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 38 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.8 MB)
DescriptionThis publication summarizes the results of the third inventory of the timber resources of nine counties in central Oregon: Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Jefferson, Klamath, Lake, Sherman, Wasco, and Wheeler. This block of nine counties is one of 10 such blocks set up in the States of Oregon and Washington by the Forest Survey to facilitate orderly reinventories of the timber resources. Each block will be reinventoried at 10-year intervals and the results published in a single report for the block. The five blocks in Oregon are northwest Oregon, west-central Oregon, southwest Oregon, central Oregon, and eastern Oregon.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBerger, John M. 1968. Timber resource statistics for central Oregon. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-024. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 38 p
- Forest statistics for northwest Oregon.
- Forest statistics for west central Oregon.
- Forest statistics for southwest Oregon.
XML: View XML