Skip to Main Content
The timber resources of Humboldt County, California.Author(s): Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-026. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 42 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.1 MB)
DescriptionThis report presents the first complete inventory of Humboldt County's timber resources. Past Forest Survey inventories have included Humboldt County, but they were not designed to obtain volume estimates for an individual county. Humboldt County is part of a survey unit which also includes Del Norte County. There are eight such inventory units in California; and each unit, composed of a group of counties, will be reinventoried and reported upon at 10-year intervals.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOswald, Daniel D. 1968. The timber resources of Humboldt County, California. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-026. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 42 p
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics for the North Coast resource area of California 1994.
- Current distribution of the american marten, Martes americana, in California
XML: View XML