Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for the Olympic Peninsula, Washington.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett; Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-093. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 31 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.4 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1978-79 timber resource inventory of five counties in the Olympic Peninsula of Washington: Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Mason, and Thurston. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBassett, Patricia M.; Oswald, Daniel D. 1961. Timber resource statistics for the Olympic Peninsula, Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-093. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 31 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Washington (Olympic Peninsula)
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
- California forests: trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Timber resource statistics for timberland outside National Forests in eastern Oregon.
XML: View XML