Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for eastern Oregon, 1977.Author(s): Thomas O. Farrenkopf
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-094. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 28 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.48 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1977 inventory of timber resources in 17 Oregon counties east of the crest of the Cascade Range. Detailed data on forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFarrenkopf, Thomas O. 1982. Forest statistics for eastern Oregon, 1977. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-94. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 28 p
Keywordsstatistics (forest), forest surveys, timber resources, Oregon (eastern)
- Timber resources of northern interior California, 1970.
- Considering departures from current timber harvesting policies: case studies of four communities in the Pacific Northwest.
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
XML: View XML