Skip to Main Content
Timber resource statistics for eastern Washington.Author(s): Patricia M. Bassett; Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-104. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 32 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
Download Publication (1.6 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes a 1980 timber resource inventory of the 16 forested counties in Washington east of the crest of the Cascade Range. Detailed tables of forest area, timber volume, growth, mortality, and harvest are presented.
- Visit PNW's Publication Request Page to request a hard copy of this publication.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBassett, Patricia M.; Oswald, Daniel D. 1983. Timber resource statistics for eastern Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-104. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 32 p
Keywordsforest surveys, statistics (forest), timber resources, resources (forest), Washington (eastern)
- California forests: trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Timber resource statistics for timberland outside National Forests in eastern Oregon.
- Forests and timber resources of California's central coast.
XML: View XML