Skip to Main Content
Timber resources in areas developed for nonforest use in western Washington.Author(s): Daniel D. Oswald
Source: Res. Bull. PNW-RB-112. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 20 p
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
View PDF (1.7 MB)
DescriptionA summary is presented of a timber resource inventory in western Washington conducted to determine the extent of timberland and timber resources in three forest zones, each defined by its proximity to developed nonforest areas. The methods used are explained, and tables of timberland area and timber volume by forest zone are presented.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOswald, Daniel D. 1984. Timber resources in areas developed for nonforest use in western Washington. Res. Bull. PNW-RB-112. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 20 p
Keywordstimber resources, resources (forest), forest surveys, survey methods/planning, Washington (western), western Washington
- Timber resource statistics for timberland outside National Forests in eastern Oregon.
- Timber resource statistics of the north coast resource area of California.
- Timber resource statistics of the northern interior resource area of California.
XML: View XML