Skip to Main Content
Advance information on the supply of pulpwood in survey unit #1Author(s): L.F. Eldredge; Southern Forest Survey Staff
Source: Forest Survey Release No. 9. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (413 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents information concerning the quantity of pulpwood in survey unit #1, Florida. The geographic location of this unit which includes twenty-one counties in the northeastern part of the state is shown in Figure 1. The boundary of the Ocala National Forest. The data given in this release are preliminary and are subject to correction and modification when final computations are completed. It is believed, however, that the changes in estimates of pulpwood will neither be extensive nor important. The information is given in advance of the publication of a comprehensive report for the unit covering the quantity, character and growth of the timber supply expressed in terms of lumber, naval stores, poles, etc. as well as pulpwood
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEldredge, L.F.; Southern Forest Survey Staff. 1935. Advance information on the supply of pulpwood in survey unit #1. Forest Survey Release No. 9. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- Pulpwood resources of western Oregon and western Washington (from inventory and growth phase of forest survey).
- Management Guide for the black spruce type in the Lake States.
- Southern pulpwood production, 1984
XML: View XML