Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in southern forest survey territory, 1948Author(s): Alberti L. Tofte; William S. Stover
Source: Forest Survey Release No. 6. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (765 KB)
DescriptionPulpwood production in the seven states of Southern Forest survey territory reached another all-time high in the 1948. Total production was 5,025,900 cords, an increase of 14 percent over 1947. Each of the seven states showed an increase (table 1).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTofte, Alberti L.; Stover, William S. 1949. Pulpwood production in southern forest survey territory, 1948. Forest Survey Release No. 6. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
- Forest statistics for Tennessee
- West Virginia timber product output, 2000
- Managing national forests of the eastern United States for non-timber forest products
XML: View XML