Skip to Main Content
Wood products used in new residential construction in the U.S. and Canada, 2003 : with comparisons to 1998 and 1995Author(s): Wood Products Council; United States. Forest Service
Source: Tacoma, WA : Wood Products Council, c2005: 24 pages.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (274 KB)
DescriptionData files for U.S., Canada manufactured home builder practice tabulations.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWood Products Council; United States. Forest Service 2005. Wood products used in new residential construction in the U.S. and Canada, 2003 : with comparisons to 1998 and 1995. Tacoma, WA : Wood Products Council, c2005: 24 pages.
KeywordsForest products, statistics, house construction, wood products, forest products industry, United States, Canada, construction industry, wooden buildings, housing, wood utilization
- 2006 : Wood Products Used in New Residential Construction U.S. and Canada, with Comparisons to 1995, 1998 and 2003 : Executive Summary
- Wood products used in the construction of low-rise nonresidential buildings in the United States, 2008
- Effects on U.S. Timber Outlook of Recent Economic Recession, Collapse in Housing Construction, and Wood Energy Trends
XML: View XML