Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for AlabamaAuthor(s): Philip R. Wheeler
Source: Forest Survey Release No. 73. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 56 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (3.17 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes data on forest acreage, timber volume, growth, and drain1/ collected by the Southern Forest Survey in Alabama, It is primarily the product of the new Forest Survey of the State, made between 1951 and 1953, but it also draws on the first Forest Survey of 1935-36 to show the changes in forest conditions during the intervening 17 years.21
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWheeler, Philip R. 1953. Forest statistics for Alabama. Forest Survey Release No. 73. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 56 p.
- Oklahoma midcycle survey shows changed in forest resources
- Forest statistics for South Delta Louisiana Parishes
- Forest statistics for North Delta Louisiana parishes
XML: View XML