Skip to Main Content
Timber supplies for industry in ArkansasAuthor(s): Herbert S. Sternitzke
Source: Forest Resource Report No. 11. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 37 p.
Publication Series: Forest Economic Report
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.78 MB)
DescriptionArkansas' economy depends heavily upon the State's forest resource. In value added by manufacture, wood-using industries far outrank all others; they also furnish a livelihood for almost half of all employees engaged in manufacturing.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSternitzke, Herbert S. 1956. Timber supplies for industry in Arkansas. Forest Resource Report No. 11. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 37 p.
- Near infared spectroscopy in the forest products industry
- Effects Of Silvicultural Practice And Veneer Lay Upon Some Mechanical Properties Of Loblolly Pine Plywood
- Effects of silviculture practice and veneer layup on some mechanical properties of loblolly pine plywood
XML: View XML