Accomplishing and applying National Fire Plan research and development from 2001-2005Author(s): Baldwin V. Jr. Clark
Source: General Technical Report RMRS-GTR-187. Fort Collins, CO: USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 46 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
View PDF (3.7 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights selected accomplishments achieved by USDA Forest Service National Fire Plan Research and Development projects from 2001 through 2006. The projects highlighted here are examples of the broad range of knowledge and tools developed by the National Fire Plan Research and Development, beginning in 2001.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationClark, Baldwin V. Jr. 2007. Accomplishing and applying National Fire Plan research and development from 2001-2005. General Technical Report RMRS-GTR-187. Fort Collins, CO: USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 46 p.
KeywordsNational Fire Plan, Forest Service Research and Development
- Rocky Mountain Research Station 2008-2012 National Fire Plan Investments
- National Fire Plan Research and Development 2004-2005 accomplishment report
- Using historical simulations of vegetation to assess departure of current vegetation conditions across large landscapes[Chapter 11]
XML: View XML