Skip to Main Content
Vertebrate fauna of the San Joaquin Experimental Range, California: a checklistAuthor(s): Thomas F. Newman; Don A. Duncan
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-6. Berkeley, Calif.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Exp. Stn. 17 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.1 MB)
DescriptionThis report updates an earlier checklist, published in 1955, of vertebrate fauna found on the San Joaquin Experimental Range, in Madera County, California. Nineteen new species have been recorded since 1955. This report records the occurrences of seven fish, eight amphibians, 19 reptiles, 38 mammals, and 149 buds. References to research on individual species are included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNewman, Thomas F.; Duncan, Don A. 1973. Vertebrate fauna of the San Joaquin Experimental Range, California: a checklist. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-6. Berkeley, Calif.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Exp. Stn. 17 p
Keywordsvertebrata, checklists, San Joaquin Experimental Range, California
- 1956 bibliography of Pacific Northwest forest soils publications.
- 1955 forest fire weather in western Oregon and Washington.
- 1955 Pulpwood production in the south
XML: View XML