Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for ArkansasAuthor(s): Philip r. Wheeler
Source: Forest Survey Release No. 71. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
Publication Series: Forest Survey Release
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.26 MB)
DescriptionArkansas has a land area of 33.7 million acres. Fifty-seven percent, or 19.4 million acres, is in forest. Virtually all the forest land is capable of producing commercial timber, and less than 20,000 acres is withdraw from this use.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWheeler, Philip r. 1953. Forest statistics for Arkansas. Forest Survey Release No. 71. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
- Forest Area in Michigan Counties, 1966
- South Carolina, 2012 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Timber resource statistics for the Fairbanks block, Tanana inventory unit, Alaska, 1970.
XML: View XML