Skip to Main Content
International directory of documentation services concerning forestry and forest productsAuthor(s): Peter A. Evans; Gary L. Skupa
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-47. Berkeley, Calif.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Exp. Stn. 71 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (1.5 MB)
DescriptionThis directory lists 120 documentation services concerned with forestry, forest products, or related fields in 28 countries. The entry for each service includes title of service, cost, publisher, subject coverage, formatting data, input sources, indexing and data-handling methods, and availability of special services other than the primary ones of indexing and abstracting.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEvans, Peter A.; Skupa, Gary L. 1981. International directory of documentation services concerning forestry and forest products. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-47. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 71 p.
Keywordsindexing services, abstracting services, documentation services, forestry―-indexing and abstracting, forest products―-indexing and abstracting.
- Sierra Nevada meadows: species alpha diversity
- Soil moisture and vegetation patterns in northern California forests
- Site index curves for young-growth California white fir on the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada
XML: View XML