Skip to Main Content
Variable-Density Yield Tables for Managed Stands of Natural Slash PineAuthor(s): Frank A. Bennett
Source: Res. Note SE-141. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 7 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (146 KB)
DescriptionThis paper presents tables of yield for thinned, or managed, stands of slash pine. it includes both predicted yields for given stand conditions and projected yields from known stocking levels. In the development of yield projections, a new technique is formulated that will be useful in stand management.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBennett, Frank A. 1970. Variable-Density Yield Tables for Managed Stands of Natural Slash Pine. Res. Note SE-141. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 7 p.
- SPATS: a model for projecting softwood timber inventories in the Southern United States.
- A web based growth and yield systems for southeastern pine and hardwood stands
- Modeling Forest Timber Productivity in the South: Where Are We Today?
XML: View XML