Skip to Main Content
California oaks: a bibliographyAuthor(s): James R. Griffin; Philip M. McDonald; Pamela C. Muick
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-96. Berkeley, Calif.: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 38 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
Download Publication (1.4 MB)
DescriptionAmong natural resource professionals, California oaks continue to attract considerable attention. This report provides a comprehensive bibliography of the extensive but scattered oak literature. The 768 references are organized into two systems: (a) a topical outline, in which references are displayed under key word headings and subheadings, and author-date entries help to locate items by researcher or date; and (b) a Quercus species index, in which references contain serial numbers for all species and hybrids.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGriffin, James R.; McDonald, Philip M.; Muick, Pamela C., comps. 1987. California oaks: a bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-96. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 38 p.
Keywordsoaks, bibliography, indexes, Quercus, California
- The temporal distribution and carbon storage of large oak wood in streams and floodplain deposits
- Draft genome sequence of the fungus associated with oak-wilt mortality in South Korea, Raffaelea quercus-mongolicae KACC44405
- A review of oak wilt management: a summary of treatment options and their efficacy
XML: View XML