Proceedings from the Third Workshop on Genetics of Bark Beetles and Associated MicroorganismsAuthor(s): Barbara Bentz; Anthony Cognato; Kenneth Raffa
Source: RMRS-P-45. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 51 p.
Publication Series: Proceedings (P)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (925 B)
DescriptionThese proceedings provide a synopsis of the Third Workshop on Genetics of Bark Beetles and Association Microorganisms, which was held May 20-2, 2006 in Asheville, NC. Twenty- five participants from five countries attended the meeting. The proceedings are structured into four parts: Phylogenetics of Bark Beetles, Population Genetics of Bark Beetles, Bark Beetle Gene Structure and Function, and Genetics of Symbionts, Natural Enemies, and Hosts. The abstracts give a snapshot of our current understanding of the genetics of bark beetles and associated microorganisms.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBentz, Barbara; Cognato, Anthony; Raffa, Kenneth, eds. 2007. Proceedings from the Third Workshop on Genetics of Bark Beetles and Associated Microorganisms. RMRS-P-45. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 51 p.
Keywordsgenetics, bark beetles, microorganism
- Proceedings of a workshop on bark beetle genetics: current status of research. Workshop on Bark Beetle Genetics; 1998 July 17-18; Madison, WI.
- Tomicus and anoplophora genetics: Important research needs
- Proceedings of a workshop on bark beetle genetics: current status of research. May 17-18, 1992, Berkeley, California
XML: View XML