Proceedings of the IUFRO technical session on geomorphic hazards in managed forests: 5-11 August 1990: Montreal, CanadaAuthor(s): Raymond M. Rice
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-130, Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 82 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (4.0 MB)
DescriptionThe proceedings contains 11 the 17 papers presented at the technical session on geometric hazards in managed forests at the XIX World Congress, International Union of Forestry Research Organizations, August 5-11, 1990, Montreal, Canada, plus one paper not presented orally. Two papers report research on torrents, two are about snow, three concern landslides, and five discuss watershed management problems.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRice, Raymond M., technical coordinator. 1991. Proceedings of the IUFRO technical session on geomorphic hazards in managed forests: 5-11 August 1990: Montreal, Canada. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-130, Berkeley, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture; 82 p
Keywordsnatural disasters, torrent control, watershed management, landslides, snow, avalanches, floods, erosion
- Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO.
- Sustainable production of wood and non-wood forest products: Proceedings of IUFRO Division 5 Research Groups 5.11 and 5.12, Rotorua, New Zealand, March 11–15, 2003.
- Research management for the future
XML: View XML