Proceedings, 15th central hardwood forest conferenceAuthor(s): David S. Buckley; Wayne K. Clatterbuck; [Editors]
Source: e-Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–101. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 770 p. [CD-ROM].
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (18.4 MB)
DescriptionProceedings of the 15th central hardwood forest conference held February 27–March 1, 2006, in Knoxville, TN. Includes 86 papers and 30 posters pertaining to forest health and protection, ecology and forest dynamics, natural and artificial regeneration, forest products, wildlife, site classification, management and forest resources, mensuration and models, soil and water, agroforestry, and fire.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuckley, David S.; Clatterbuck, Wayne K.; [Editors] 2007. Proceedings, 15th central hardwood forest conference. e-Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–101. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 770 p. [CD-ROM].
KeywordsCentral hardwoods, silviculture, oak-hickory, upland hardwoods, bottomland hardwoods
- International research to monitor sustainable forest spatial patterns: proceedings of the 2005 IUFRO World Congress symposium
- Characterization of coarse woody debris across a 100 year chronosequence of upland oak-hickory forest
- Long-term Growth and Climate Response of Shortleaf Pine at the Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem Project
XML: View XML