Skip to Main Content
Hardwood Projections For Southeastern U.S.Author(s): William Bechtold
Source: Timber Processing, December 1988, p. 18-21
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (620 KB)
DescriptionMuch of what is covered here is based on data collected by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Work Unit of the Forest Service Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. Southeast FIA is responsible of monitoring the forest resources of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. The first survey of the Southeast began in Florida in 1934. Our field crews are presently well into the sixth survey cycle of the Southeast, and have recently completed the sixth inventory of Florida.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBechtold, William. 1988. Hardwood Projections For Southeastern U.S. Timber Processing, December 1988, p. 18-21
- Forests of Florida, 2014
- An Assessment of Flowering Dogwood (Cornus florida L.) Decline in the Eastern United States
- Forest statistics for Central Florida - 1988
XML: View XML