Skip to Main Content
Woody plants of North America [product review]Author(s): Don C. Bragg; Hope A. Bragg
Source: Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America. 82(3): 191-192
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (38 KB)
DescriptionThe authors review a 2-CD set created to aid in identifying woody plants. The product is intended to supplement (rather than replace) field instruction for identifying 470 of the most common native and introduced trees and shrubs in North America.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBragg, Don C.; Bragg, Hope A. 2001. Woody plants of North America [product review]. Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America. 82(3): 191-192
- Landscape determinants of exchangeable calcium and magnesium in Ozark Highland forest soils
- Genetics and Population Structure of Heterobasidion annosum with Special Reference to Western North America
- Checklist of Major Plant Species in Ashley County, Arkansas Noted by General Land Office Surveyors
XML: View XML