Skip to Main Content
BEMRP: Conducting research, sharing resultsAuthor(s): Greg Jones
Source: In: EcoReport. Missoula, MT: Bitterroot Ecosystem Management Research Project: 3-4.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (100 B)
DescriptionA couple of years ago the Bitterroot National Forest began planning the Trapper Bunkhouse Land Stewardship Project (Trapper-Bunkhouse Project). This project includes fuels reduction, watershed improvements, noncommercial thinning in plantations to improve resiliency to insects and disease, and commercial timber harvest to provide economic value to the community and help fund project activities.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationJones, Greg. 2007. BEMRP: Conducting research, sharing results. In: EcoReport. Missoula, MT: Bitterroot Ecosystem Management Research Project: 3-4.
KeywordsBEMRP, Bitterroot Ecosystem Management Research Project, Trapper Bunkhouse Land Stewardship Project
- Using models to provide a virtual test of forest treatments
- ECO-Report - Scientific independence: A key to credibility
- BEMRP: Beyond the bitterroot
XML: View XML