Skip to Main Content
BLM forest lands report -- 2006 status and conditionAuthor(s): Tim Bottomley; Jim Menlove
Source: BLM/ST/ST-07/001+5000. Denver, CO: Bureau of Land Management. 111 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (16 MB)
DescriptionThe Bureau of Land Management (BLM), an agency within the U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI), administers over 261 million surface acres of public land in the western United States, including Alaska. Approximately 69 million acres, or 26 percent, are classified as forested.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBottomley, Tim; Menlove, Jim. 2006. BLM forest lands report -- 2006 status and condition. BLM/ST/ST-07/001+5000. Denver, CO: Bureau of Land Management. 111 p.
KeywordsBureau of Land Management, BLM, Forest Inventory and Analysis, FIA
- Forest Land In Indiana Counties, 1967
- Forest Area in Michigan Counties, 1966
- Society's choices: land use changes, forest fragmentation, and conservation.
XML: View XML